Thursday, November 18, 2010

Here's to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn't even know they existed.

7PM, Thursday, November 18th 2010.

After a year of mourning, I have realized that lies that I forced myself to believe in. Of course it wasn't meant to be, who said anything was? I let my mind control everything without giving my heart a second chance. I was cruel to it because I didn't want to face the truth but I guess the truth is out and lying to myself will not make me happy anymore.

So, I cried and drown my sorrow in your presence. It was all I needed to make this pain go away, it was all I wanted all along. So, thank you for being there when it matters.

Here's to another beginning after a tragic ending, Nadira. Drink it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment