Sunday, November 28, 2010

We've been switching arsenic with cyanide.

I am not mad at you for making me believe in love,
But I am just mad at you for destroying my belief.

I'm not mad at you when you called me and said you miss me,
But I am just mad at you when you disappear after that.

I'm not mad at you for keep on coming back in my dreams,
But I am just mad at you when you became my nightmare.

I'm not mad at you for loving me this much,
But I am just mad at you for leaving me; without thinking.

I'm not mad at you for leaving me behind,
But I am just mad at you for forgetting our past.

I'm not mad at you for leaving me astray,
But I am just mad at you for not being strong enough to stay.

I'm not mad at you for giving me the best memories,
But I am just mad at you when they are back to haunt me and not you.

I'm not mad at you for going missing right now,
But I am just mad at you for railing me back in.

I'm not mad at you for putting us to an end,
But I am just mad at you for giving this much pain when you're happy.

March 8th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment