Monday, December 20, 2010

The life I always know.

I miss writing about you.

I know that eventually, I have to stop doing these things to me but I just do not know when to stop. It's sad isn't it when people think he/she is not the one for you but in your heart, you will always know the opposite. It's just you against your feelings now.

------

I just hate Monday blues and the weather today. It sucked my happiness like the dementors. I don't feel happy, at all today. I feel like poking people's eyeballs with my hair chopstick.

Oh well, class starts at two tomorrow. I'm gonna watch The Notebook and try to do some laundry to keep my mind off things.

------

Please recommend me any good songs, my playlist has too many heart-tormenting songs. I need new songs, please. Thank you.

And oh, I'm selling my Classical Guitar (Yamaha) for RM250. Price is negotiable, I think.

8 comments:

  1. u can play guitar very well eh ? :D
    dengarlah lagu korea. haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. if love him, please set him free and move on

    ReplyDelete
  3. to anonymous, what does it look like i'm doing? :) it's easier said than done but i'm trying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. try be ok by ingrid michaelson

    ReplyDelete
  5. the script - exit wounds

    ReplyDelete
  6. how about old songs? like, 50s to 90s? ;)

    -PL-

    ReplyDelete
  7. how about old songs? like from 50s to 80s? ;)

    -PL-

    ReplyDelete