Saturday, December 11, 2010

When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.










One thing I've learnt about life this year, happiness and sadness run parallel to each other, when one takes rest, the other tends to get stronger.

And you might be surprised when somewhere along the way, you might get close to the person you never thought you would. Never judge anyone without knowing them first because he/she might be the one you'd turn to when everything else fails. To get upset over petty things when I have an awesome backbone system is just such a waste of time. I shall not waste any precious moments anymore because December is all about waking up and get that taste of happiness that I've been longing for so long.

Gonna sleep now. I had a long day with the girls and mother. :)

1 comment:

  1. i'm starting to feel the fun you promised :D

    -PL-

    ReplyDelete