Monday, February 28, 2011

Early ranting.

I'm mistaken for a flirt when I'm friendly. I'm mistaken for a bitch when I'm blunt. I'm mistaken for sad when I'm alone. I'm mistaken for shy when I'm quiet. Quit assuming and get to know me.

Here you go. :)

This is for the people who think that I flirt with everyone in my uni because the truth is, I'm just friendly and my circle of friends consists of 90% guys. It's not that I don't like the girls from there, no. They are nice and can be really cool but you know how us girls roll. Ever since school, I always stick to this one group. There were 11 of us, all girls. We would have lunch together and skip classes together and ever since we had our own melt down, I never seem to reconnect with any other girls after that.

So yeah, talking to guys doesn't mean that I'm flirting with them. I have better things to do than that, really.

To whoever who thinks that by talking, it means that I am flirting with them.. Sila tampar diri sendiri sebelum saya yang buat.

Sama juga dengan kes-kes yang sewaktu dengan nya. Sekian, I just wasted my bloody Monday morning on this.

11 comments:

  1. the moron just jealous. the never hadattention like u did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there. hey ur the gal who's at ampang jaya studio5 2 wiks ago kann? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i see. hehe. nx time jumpe bole la say hi. haha. i like the drinks there. besar dan puas. lol. nice blog u have btw..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh you sure it was me? whats ur name eh? i just go there to buy nasi lemak.

    to jess: :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yupp my fren knows ur name. lol. u were with ur family i think. tgh makan..and then u left. my name is aqil btw. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm, got facebook? kawan you yang mana ehhh

    ReplyDelete
  7. i tak ingat! but i'll add u up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. it was the nite b4 valentines. lol
    ohh ok..cool. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. owh dear, tell me about that. i'm about to leave the uni, and hell yeah, from my own experience, being surrounded by my brohood is the best uni time ever, and forget about those jealousy gals, they'll talk about everything we do..like forever (well, personally i think because they don't like being themselves and they cannot be us, so they do what they do best; talking shit as if they dont hv a life) And the best part is, we don't even have any idea who they are. Kn. Haih.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhh finally someone in my uni who knows what i feel! :) truee, they are gossip-jealousy free and probably do not have much dramas. :) thank youu mia!

    ReplyDelete