Sunday, March 27, 2011

Attention.

Sorry, I'm gonna complain again.

There are people in my facebook (especially girls) who treat the status as their diary. Yes, I am very much aware that it is YOUR facebook but when we read it at our newsfeed, we become so very much annoyed. I am not kidding.

Don't fucking write about your personal things at your status.. For example

  • I just broke up with my babyboo.
  • Eh ******, aku tak kacau pun boyfriend kau ah betina.
  • Haha fuck i am so fucking drunk that i can't stand still. (Okay, ni melayu tulis)
  • My boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't treat me right..
Seriously? If you want attention from your significant other, send a freaking text to him/her. It would cause you guys a lot less pain. This type of status is more annoying than the "HeY AwuCk BwaT ApeW Tu? EpI SunDae". I'm so annoyed, I'm sorry.

I'm done ranting.

5 comments:

  1. "HeY AwuCk BwaT ApeW Tu? EpI SunDae"..haha ni mmg ultimate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.F.Y.O.U.W.A.S.T.E.D.Y.O.U.R.T.I.M.E.R.E.A.D.I.N.G.T.H.I.S.T.H.A.T.M.E.A.N.S.Y.O.U.A.R.E.A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

    I post the above on my FB status and it hits 112 comments and 207 likes. Much better than those "attention" post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya I second that. Group of annoying people ._.
    oops, blogwalkerhere. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is cute post! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete