Thursday, March 10, 2011

Keep your chin up.

I was going through my playlist and stumbled upon this one song.. That pretty much reminded me of the heartache and sleepless nights that I had to go through last December.

You see, I was the girl who does not know when to let go even when the guy treats me like crap. I've been told to move on right after I tell the love of my life (back then) how much I still love him because he's already with someone else. The immensity of the pain that I had to go through was incomprehensible to my friends since they know how fucked up the situation was between me and the boy.

I read back my old posts regarding the boy and how I thought I was being pathetic for writing all those sappy stories. From writing, I gain strength. From strength, I gain my new steps to a better life, without him.

After contemplating for almost a month now.. I have decided to not delete this blog or any of the contents. Or even change the url. I'm gonna leave it the way it is and keep on writing. Some may say it's unnecessary for me to write personal things in here but that's just how it is. I do not want any sympathy from the pain that I go through. The main reason I write these things is to tell you, whatever pain/heartache/life ordeals that you have/are going through, you are not alone. There are people out there who understand how you feel at night, how torn up you get when you see anything that reminds you of the past.

I am not ashamed of my scars, it's made me the person that I am today. And honestly, I'm pretty much proud of it. :) Don't be afraid of your scars or your past, everything happens for a reason and if the person you love can't stay, someone better will.

8 comments:

  1. somehow when i read your post i think your a strong girl. I admire it. Thanx tho, unintentionally it also give me strength to be strong like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every scar has a story to it, but every cut has a reason. i da move on jugakkkkkk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Move on and be strong. Let bygones be bygones.

    Hye btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what song was it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. anonymous: thank you :)

    teeha: aaah high give, teeha!

    aliff ahmad: hello :)

    anonymous: broken arrow - pixie lott

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 BRILIANT STAR FOR THIS POST!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's the spirit!

    -PL-

    ReplyDelete