Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Send thisss.

  • A - I love you
  • B - I hate you
  • C - I love your blog
  • D - You’re pretty
  • E - You’re friendly
  • F - You do not belong here
  • G - I don’t like you
  • H - Deactivate your Tumblr account
  • I - I’m your secret admirer
  • J - I love the way you express yourself
  • K - You’re too boastful
  • L - I miss you
  • M - Stay humble
  • N - You’re too popular
  • O - You are Tumblr Famous
  • P - Awesome blog
  • Q - I’m in love with you
  • R - You annoy me
  • S - Your own opinion about me.


Gather up some balls courage by not being an anon.

13 comments:

  1. N,N,N,N,N,N,N,N,N,N,N,N,N,N,N,N...I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q since the day I met you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. for the first four anons PLEASE REVEAL YOURSELF :(

    fendi: hehe don't be hating on nero! :D

    aliff: :) thank youu

    nero: Awww :)

    anonymous: don't be anonnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fendi: I thought you are in right arm since you are favorable by his mom? Muahaha.. And do you think Nadirah is a type you can mess arround? She's tough lor. You gotta try harder mate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. D and I

    sorry xde account so kene anonymous.
    kalo bleh un-anonymous pon, i dont know how.
    sorry

    -PL-

    ReplyDelete