Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nocturnal.

Forgive me, for I have been tainting my blog with murky posts. I couldn't help it. I guess it's the hormones talking. I guess we all have our fair share of ups and downs, right? I have been on autopilot on most of the time this month for god knows why.

I am out of topic for the millionth time. It sort of made me think, why on earth did I start writing again? Because as far as I can remember, my old blog caused me such predicament that it made me stop writing for quite some time. I got slashed for being honest with my feelings but I guess that's what some uncivilized human do for a living, downcast everyone. Like I said, some.. Because I also found so many people who treat my sanctum, like theirs.

------

Guess who will be turning 20 this Saturday? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment