Sunday, July 17, 2011

c'est la vie.

it's a pretty cozy night for me; with hot cocoa on my reading table, in my favorite black sweater and good music.

it's safe to say that 2011 has been treating me so good and it sort of changed my perspective in life, whether it is good/bad. either way, i wouldn't be here. i made an oath earlier this year to not let anything break me, pretty unorthodox, i'd say but hey, at least i'm still living and not to mention that i'm happy. :)

i still remember my ceaseless amount of downfalls that i had last year and it wasn't a picturesque sight. the only part that i loved would be the amount of people who were there for me.

come to think of it, i'm quite proud of who i've become this year;

but there's one thing that i'd love to change though and it'd be the amount of people that i've pushed this year. the number ain't pretty but i'm making amends with those people, eventhough some of them completely turned me down. but hey, at least i know who can accept these flaws of mine that i would like to get rid of, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment