Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Dear hair


Dear hair,

There are so many things that I love about you; one of it would be you grow oh so fast and cutting you is not much a problem. Thank you for actually behaving.

I want you to stay healthy even though the amount of heat abuse that you've been putting through with me isn't going to make you recuperate easily but please, stay healthy because the split ends that you've been showing saddens me.

Even though there are times where I just curse at you for not behaving, blame the fringe.. Or the parting but you have to know how much I deeply love you.

Anyways, wouldn't it be nice for you to mutate to a different color or my original color because honestly, it's a tad too light for my skin. I know it's something that you can't naturally do but at least, try. In addition to that, please stay shiny and bouncy if you don't want me to abuse you with blow dryer and hair iron.

But yes, hair. I love you, I will never do anything that'd hurt you.

p/s: I've thrown away your worst enemy, the curling iron because I saw the split ends that you've been showing. That's the reason why I got a haircut, hair. I'm sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I feel ur pain and sadness. After dh smpan lame gile i cut it short. feel like losing a best fren lol

    ReplyDelete