Sunday, July 31, 2011

I'm 5' 6".

"I've been following my heart for too long, I should start listening to my head"

The weather fits my mood perfectly. There is some melancholy in the wind and rain tonight that somehow made me half glad that I overslept this evening. I was hoping to get a fleeting glimpse of sun today. I am supposed to be studying but I am on my bed, with laptop on my lap and my cats purring by my side.

------

I love how beautiful things are looking right now; as if nothing can make this contentment go away. It's like everywhere I go, the sun shines so bright. Every flower blooms and dances along with the grass. It feels like I just got my golden ticket to eternal happiness which worries me.

Because like people always say, every good thing must come to an end.


3 comments:

  1. Even a blind person could tell you are still not over him. Goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's when you're wrong, bug ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. some good things can last :D

    -PL-

    ReplyDelete