Friday, July 01, 2011

Legit little July

I solemnly swear to myself that I won't write heavyhearted posts anymore because from what I remember, one of my new year's resolutions would be no more any of that nonsense. But hey, compared to last year.. I think I did a pretty okay job. (Yeap, I did highlight the 'TRY' part) Last year, mummy called me emo-bear.

It's July.

I can't believe that I am done with half of 2011. Come to think of it.. This year is not as exciting as last year but truthfully, on my love life.. I can say that I'm finally playing my cards right ;) Let's just hope things stay this way for as long as it can.

------

Tonight, I will be on a heavy dose of 90's music.

and I just realized that my wardrobe consists of black, white, gray, blue.. Therefore, shopping spree this weekend. (Guna lah excuse macam tu untuk sedapkan hati)

Didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment