Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nadia Aqilah's Twenty Sixth.




Happy twenty-sixth birthday to my dearest sister,

You've been my solid rock, my backbone and my diary for the past 20 years of my life. We were enemies back then, I hated you, you hated my guts. I wanted to strangle your fat ol' self and you wanted to hang my annoying little butt but it's funny how things turned out after our parents got divorced. We felt this huge void between us and I'm glad it wasn't too late when both of us decided to patch things up.

There's not a day in my life that I'm not proud of you, akak. I am always proud of you and abang; I will always pray for the best as both of you are my life. My left leg.

Be happy because you know, you deserve it!

p/s: Your idiocity has always been my favorite trait. TEEHEE! And I'm sorry for the absurd pictures but that's just how we roll.

2 comments:

  1. Don't most of the girl hates to tell about their age?

    Well, I guess your sister don't mind that. ;)

    Happy Birthday to your sister anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dua-dua cantik :)
    tp i think you're prettier :D
    sorry kak Nadia! :p

    -PL-

    ReplyDelete