Monday, September 05, 2011

Because in your eyes, I'd like to stay.

It's four fifteen AM now and all I could hear is the snoring sound that mum is currently making and also the pitter patter of the rain. The petrichor smell that the rain has brought in is calming me down. I should really hit the sack right now since I haven't fully recuperated from my lack of sleep but boy is being the wonderful that he is, it's hard for me to drag myself to bed.

Tomorrow, I will go for a walk to enjoy the lovely nature.

Okay, no. I need to shed a few KGs.

Finally finished reading The Lovely Bones.

------


On a much lighter note, I finally met 1/10 of the people that I used to hang out during my senior years at Awi's farewell. Poor boy is leaving tomorrow evening and no one could send him but I hope you had a blast just now.

3 comments:

  1. waiting for your raya post! :D

    -PL-

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had a mundane raya... so no post :) sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. alaaaaaaaaaaaa sorry to hear that :(

    -PL-

    ReplyDelete