Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Namnam

I know that someday, I'll lose you. I do not know when, I do not know how but the thought of losing you is just torturing. I cannot imagine to not having you to talk to because the silent treatment that I always give is just hard enough and not talking you for days will probably make me die a little. I will probably lose you to fate or even destiny. Or even worse, I will probably lose you to someone else but I do not care, I want you now.

With you, things are so different. But I guess all of us have these moments when they meet somebody new, they just say everything is just so different. I'm not lying; with you, things are just so easy. Effortlessly, you made me fall for you. You made me want you which sickens me. We didn't promise any solid base. At first, it was just for fun but little by little, you made me fall for you even more.

If you ever wonder whether I love you or not; think back of all the things I'd done for for you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't sit at the muddy rugby field just to watch you play. I wouldn't wait all day for your text. I wouldn't care if you get hurt after our heaty argument. I wouldn't write this. I'm not stupid, I won't go wasting time on people who I don't love. With you, it's just different. Don't you get that? It's been months, why are you still in such a confused state.

You've spoilt me in the most unimaginable way, ever. I was never like this with anyone. Every night, I always feel so warm and fuzzy inside. I can only pray for us because as you can see, I've been holding on to you on my dear life. I know what I want, I want you.

I know what I love, I love you. Honestly, I don't want to ever lose you.

2 comments: