Monday, October 10, 2011

If I saw you in heaven.


Such a beautiful song.

Anyways, my first week (Yeah because I skipped the first week and I was down with a cold for 4 days) of class turned out pretty okay. Not exactly how I imagined it to be but it's pretty much drained every ounce of my energy that I had.

I bet some of you are moon-gazing with your loved ones. As for me, I was moon gazing with my mother. I guess everyone's 091011 turned out pretty memorable, eh?

If anyone can recommend me any good old songs, please do. I'm now stuck in Led Zep, Eric Clapton, Aerosmith and Santana mode at the moment.

5 comments:

  1. Lykke li - little bit
    Sky ferreira - 17
    Angus and julia stone - big jet plane

    ReplyDelete
  2. crosby, still, nash & young - our house
    after hours - velvet underground
    where's my mind- pixies
    scarborough fair - Sandie Shaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh iggy pop gak - lust for life dgn the passenger

    ReplyDelete
  4. anon - i really love big jet plane. it's been playing on repeat right now :)

    overchkin - pixies is just awesome :D i love their songs. scarborough fair is really good.

    ReplyDelete