Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Theramblingmonsters

When I was sixteen, I stumbled upon this girl's blog. She was eighteen.

I fell in love with her blog instantly because how pure the writing was, how transparent she was when it comes to her feelings. When I read it, I couldn't imagine how she was feeling but hey, whatever she felt, it must be really hard for her.

Her blog made me start writing and little did I know, her writing influenced mine. I began writing but it wasn't as deep as hers because I was sixteen, love wasn't in my dictionary. But things changed when I turned 17. I was her religious reader and then I finally understood what she was going through. At first, I was sugarcoating everything but it stopped after I was keeping on reading her blog.

I remember there was this one time.. She set her blog on private and I sent her an email saying I was her avid reader. I asked to make it public again. (If you still remember this, please unremember it. LOL) And then, few years after that, I added her on Facebook. Few weeks after that, she told me how much she loves my blog and tumblr because it almost feels like home to her.

Since then, we became friends.

And now, here's the part two of our story.


P/S: Fiza, if you're reading this. Don't laugh. I was sixteen and your blog was my inspiration. HAHA.

8 comments:

  1. what's the blog about?? are u going to delete this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I do not know what to expect from that blog because both me and Fiza will update it from time to time. Fiza's will be more raw than mine. That's for sure. It's just two friends combining forces via blogger. ;) And I will still be updating this one like normal. Unless if I find confessions far more interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww. I'm going to give you a hug tomorrow when we go beraya.

    And I am so glad that we became friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....................... go away! why are you still online! me too babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my god, meremang bulu roma hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep it up nad! lame giler tak menyibuk kat blog ni. haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nero: WHY YOU DELETED THE COMMENT?

    SueRafe: :)

    Anonymous: Thank you

    ReplyDelete