Sunday, November 20, 2011

Loveletter Part 1

I still remember the day I finally caved in; it was scary, it was beautiful how this one boy managed to break the walls that I built. His eyes always have its way of melting my insides, he always his own ways of keeping me coming back for more.

Someday, I know I will lose you. I do not know to what but one thing's for sure, I do not want to because even having that thought is just agonizing. I might lose you to fate, I might lose you to some cliché reasons but that does not give us any reason to back out now. Even now, we may fight over the most ludicrous things but I need you to know that it doesn't make me love you any less.

I don't know if it's different with you but it is with me. I guess it's always different with everyone but with you, things are just so effortlessly easy, like it's meant to be that way. You make things so easy for us and as for me, I will always be the one who doubts everything since I had few bad pasts that can last me a lifetime but you're always there to remind me that it's different this time.

You still give me the same butterflies. The one that makes me feel all giddy and heartsease every time I gaze upon that brown eyes of yours. When you always have this smirk on your face whenever I say or do something stupid. Remember the time where you caught me staring while you were driving? It was pure bliss.

I don't ever want to lose you. I might lose you in few weeks or months or even years time but I don't want to think about it. Being with you has been keeping me so alive. I want this feeling to stay, for as long as it could. For as long as we could last. Few years from now, maybe we would look at this differently but I want you to always remember me. I want you to always know that I'm yours to keep.

I just realized this would be my first love post since 2010.

6 comments: