Friday, November 25, 2011

November rain.

Tonight, I can't seem to fathom my own feelings.

I just imagined myself; sitting by the beach at night, just looking at the breathtaking moon. How it shines the dark sea like it's holding its very own story. The breeze, the sound of the wave as it hits the shoreline while letting my hair dances with the wind. Such bliss.

I feel like curling up on my bed until I've fully understood what I'm feeling right now. It's like some sort of sadness that I can't figure it out why. The kind of sadness that seeps into your body without you noticing it until it has fully wrapped you up and the next minute, I just feel nothing. I feel cold.

No, I am forgotten. I am replaced.

Til then.

1 comment:

  1. u are loved by many, wish u could see that

    ReplyDelete