Thursday, November 17, 2011

Of the unrelated things and not focusing in class.

It's almost funny how things decided to turn out when I was just so close to the edge. I must have played my cards right or did something right to deserve this happiness. Or, I might be on god's lovely side.

Two months ago, I lost my interest in almost everything that I love. Everything was so bland. And I slept, a lot. I guess a short getaway from some people made me realize that some broken things are better left alone because fixing it will only hurt me. At the end of the day, I realized that you can't be a Samaritan to make everyone happy or please anyone because not everyone would do the things that you'd do for them. And not everyone cares if you're hurting. So, why bother really?

Make yourself happy. Sometimes, you have to put yourself above others. Not because of you're selfish, it's because you deserve to be happy too.

Just one question, why do we say it's a closure when you're still expecting a reply?

And, I can't focus during Artificial Intelligence. Good god.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment