Sunday, November 13, 2011

This is for the girls who keep on going back to their ex.

"Every girl has that one guy she always goes back to. Heartbreak after heartbreak and nobody knows why. Not even her."

This is for the girls who are going through it.

I know how it feels to go back and forth to this one guy, heartbreak after heartbreak. And 98% of the times, the guy is someone from your past. No matter how hard you try to not go back to him; at the end of your sleepless nights, you'd find yourself talking to him or even thinking about him. Even after a break up, you'd find yourself thinking about talking to him or even when it's bulletproof loneliness at best, he's the guy you'd turn to.

It's actually normal.

You'd end up reminiscing about the old things that you did with him; the stupid ones, the best ones. You'd end up crying over him, again and again. You'd end up having sleepless nights again. You'd end up hoping that things would go back to how it used to be. The worst part; you would end up falling in love with him, all over again.

And then, you'd start thinking that no one will ever be as good as him.

Babygirl, that's when you're wrong. You didn't end up with the boy for a reason. The only reason you always go to him during your troubled times is because he's your comfort zone. Not because you're still in love with him. Maybe you love him but you're not in love with him. And if you keep on comparing him with any guys you meet, you will never move on. You need to stop comparing and accept that everyone's different. You need to hold back when you have the sudden urge of contacting him. Learn to let go and set the boy free.

I've had my share of those moments and last year during this month, I almost hit rock bottom when I relapsed. I contacted the boy back and I was in daze for two months. I was thinking the 'what if's' and 'what couldve been'. I was comparing him with everyone and every question would lead me back to him. You can read all the posts in 2010. You can see how bad the situation was.

Remember, he's only your comfort zone. Set your past free and don't ever relapse. Talk to someone else instead of him. There are 7 billion people in the world, you shouldn't be stuck in your past when you deserve a better future.

18 comments:

  1. thank u for writing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it wasn't normal to feel like this about my ex until I read this. Thanks for making me feel less alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiza Razali: :)

    Anonymous 1: Welcome.

    Anonymous 2: You're never alone when it comes to love. Everyone's going thru it :)

    Farim Shahnan: I HAVENT SEEN YOUR NAME HERE FOR SUCH A LONG TIME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice. ive been thru this before. and i am really sure now, the boy is just my comfort zone. thanks babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fatin: :) Aww no problem fatin.

    Mira: I guess you've bounced back from that stage? :) Good for you Mira.

    ReplyDelete
  6. u'r such an awesome writer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I second that ^ :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, nadirah. I really need this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. why did you delete your last post?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know that youre a big fan of concerts. Would you mind telling me all the concerts you went and how much is the price ticket and also the year. And how come you always pergi concert?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol.. such a weird question to ask here. and you also sent the same question dekat my tumblr. T.T

    ReplyDelete