Monday, April 16, 2012

Two One.

It's the sixteenth and I have seven more days to go til I turn twenty-one. To be honest, it scares me a little. I know how some people say that 'Age is just a number'. Well, yeah. 'Jail is just a room'. 

It feels like I'm leaving behind a huge part of me; the carefree part. That one part in your that keeps you so alive. I know I may sound dramatic here but even turning 20 was an emotional phase for me because I have this one problem of letting go. I always hold onto things for so long. 

So I hereby will bid adieu to (some) parts that I should leave behind, for good.

Dear past,

I wish for you to never tap on my shoulder anymore because looking back, hurts. At my weakest, I begin to look back and mourn over the things that used to make me happy. I used to love looking at you because you have those familiar faces that I used to share everything with. The people who made me happy. You reminded me of my happy days when I was with them. I can't keep looking back. I have to bid adieu to you because grieving over you will not do any good to my future.

This year; whatever happens, happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment