Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The only reason why I am closing down this blog or probably reverting it to some place else is because I hate the url. I hate how sappy it sounds, I hate how broken it sounds. Because when I created this, I wasn't happy. I was from a broken place and without thinking, I created this one sad url.

You can find me here, for the time being.

As for now, I'm busy with my uni event and I am in my final year now. So, I do not have the time to be sad. :)

Be happy, readers. Be happy!

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing writer. From what I've read. Even if you're thinking of closing it down, don't ever stop writing. I kind of love how sappy it sounds, how broken things are, how you've created this sad url. Because being broken only makes you stronger and better. The world is atrocious, I know. You are you and only you can be you. I'd love to continue reading your posts in the future. But then again, To Each His Own.

    Goodnight.

    ReplyDelete