Sunday, September 02, 2012

Bittersweet August.

I didn't have a good start for raya as three of my younger cousins got the pox and one of other cousin had to remove her appendix on the first day of raya. To add another series of our unfortunate events, my uncle had heart attack (he's recovering now) on the fourth day of raya.

Despite of all that, I had a pretty amazing raya back in KL and bid adiue to my good friend, Illy. :'(

The not-so 'almost' newlyweds who are still over the moon.


Team White at Illy's farewell.



Illy is flying off to Manchester very soon. No more beef stew for me.

Fourever

;)


6 comments:

  1. is the last guy in the picture ur bf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing but I haven't seen you around here for a while now. :D And I think it's been a year or almost two since the emo posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nadira, gorgeous celebration u have.

    and you fendi.... I hate you.
    ...but welcome back bro. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, nero! haha you and fendi are forever frenemies. nice to see both of you here!

      Delete