Friday, October 05, 2012

Change is not always good.

Over the years of blogging, I tried to change the way I blog because my friends said my blog is way too melancholy and it made me realize some things.

Change #1
I tried to blog about how my day went
Result: I realized my life is not that interesting for me to blog.

Change #2
I blogged about fashion.
Result: My lack of fashion sense actually backfired me. I know nothing. Nothing, at all.

Change #3
Tried blogging about the outfit that I wear daily.
Result: Daily outfit = jeans + t-shirt.

Change #4
365 days pictures of me. Basically, I have to take picture every single day of 2012 or was it 2011 that I tried that challenge.
Result: I gave up on the third day.

Change #5
Travelogue
Result: I DON'T GO ON VACATION 3 TIMES PER YEAR. 

So basically, these are the reasons why I release my inner 17 year old Peyton Sawyer here. Bonne nuit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment