Wednesday, March 27, 2013

In the mourning

I am not too sure who still reads this blog but something about last night has made me realize one thing.

When it comes to life, you should always build bridges instead of walls.

If you ever feel alone, I want you to know that there are always someone out there to hear you out. Don't shut people out. Go out, have fun. Pick up your phone and call your friends. There is always someone out there. It does not matter if it's 3AM, there's always someone out there.

Feeling alone, feeling like no one is there for you can be the most depressing thing in the world.

You can even talk to me if you want to.

10 comments:

  1. But sometimes I feel I talk too much. I know when one of my close friend shut me off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about it. I feel the same way too. You can always talk to other people. Talk to me :)

      Delete
    2. So how does this 'talk' works?

      Delete
    3. I prefer the old skool way. Email!

      Delete
  2. We do going out having fun in life. But we miss this place too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha this is why I rarely update my blog.

      Delete
  3. Hi Nad. For some weird reason, I always thought that you'd be someone yang i could really talk to (judging on how you wrote in ur blog). But since we're not that close, I didn't try telling you stuff because i don't want you to feel I'm weird or well, I don't think u'd care for that matter.

    I dont know why I tell you this. But yea, I wonder if I can actually talk to you though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have your email then ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nadira.aqilah@yahoo.com
      sorry for the late reply, i didn't have internet connection. heh

      Delete