Sunday, May 05, 2013

Life

"You don't talk anymore"

"I do"

"You refused to talk to S"

"It's because he only finds me when he has problems with his girlfriend, same goes with some of my other friends"

"What do you mean?"

"I always find them contacting me when they got problems on their shoulder. Other than that, I just don't exist. Look, I have friends who only come to me when they have problems. They would cry on the phone and spend hours talking to me and when they are okay with their significant other, they just fucking vanish. So please don't expect me to sympathetic the next time they have problems."

"They do that to you?"

"Not all, just some but it's sad to see 'some' of those friends used to be my best friend."

"Maybe they have a hard time coping their own problems?"

"It's easy, don't come to me when you need someone to talk to because I don't randomly call my old friends because their new ones do not want to hear their never ending stories. Sometimes, it's easier not to give a single fuck and move on with my own life"

No comments:

Post a Comment